CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my world!

Welcome to my world!
Some of you might already know me as DemonLover from
my other blog: http://www.demonloversbooksandmore.com/ or from my Facebook page and all the delicious Man Candy I supply; but I thought it was time to branch out.
Here you will find a little taste of everything: sex, love, man candy, life and more.
I want this to be a blog that has something for everyone...

Thanks for stopping by!



Man Candy

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Let's make something with Man Candy model- Stefan Pinto


Stefan Pinto loves posting pictures on Facebook. What he's wearing to the museum, the opera, the cinema... and oh, how we love seeing them, too! But what I find most compelling is that he can cook! Ladies, a hot, sexy, smart (yes, he writes!) man that can cook! I'm going to send him an apron, 'cause I hear he does it shirtless!

I contacted Stefan Pinto on Facebook, after seeing his delicious "Cayenne Pepper Cilantro Chicken with Shitake Mushrooms" photo. (click here to see how much his friends loved it (you may have to first send a "Friend Request" which Stefan will accept, 'cause he's such a great guy)


Here's the recipe for 
Cayenne Pepper Cilantro Chicken with Shitake Mushrooms by Fat-to-Fit Model (and writer) Stefan Pinto
Recipe (serves 4 people): This dish is meant to be spicy hot.

Ingredients:
• 1 1/2 lbs of chicken breast - sliced
• Broccoli (1/2 bag)
• Cilantro (fresh and chopped)
• Cayenne pepper (1 tbsp)
• Shitake mushrooms (1 cup)
• Red or yellow sweet peppers
• Onion (whole and sliced)
• Olive Oil (4 tbsp)
• Salt (2 tea spoons)
How to prepare:Cook chicken on high heat (in a wok or large skillet), saute with olive oil. As soon as chicken is no longer pink, pour in all ingredients, except broccoli. Cook for 3 mins. Pour in broccoli then cook until broccoli is dark green. Remove from fire and serve.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

That recipe is a "keeper" and the chef is not bad either, thanks Kelly glad I found this site too!

jackie >_<