CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my world!

Welcome to my world!
Some of you might already know me as DemonLover from
my other blog: http://www.demonloversbooksandmore.com/ or from my Facebook page and all the delicious Man Candy I supply; but I thought it was time to branch out.
Here you will find a little taste of everything: sex, love, man candy, life and more.
I want this to be a blog that has something for everyone...

Thanks for stopping by!



Man Candy

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You're Always on my mind...Well, maybe NOT always!

SEX.
Did that grab your attention? You are wondering what the title means on this post? Well, according to a survey conducted by Women's Health magazine; 45% of Men think about others during sex.
What? you say, not MY partner!
Think again. "Guys have a roster of images they use for fantasizing, and they're constantly adding new ones to the mix" said Dr. Scott Haltzman, author of The secrets of Happily Married Women.

Well, I've got news for you doctor. I have an entire vault of images to "Rock my Body" to when needed! I don't think there's a single man or woman out there that hasn't fantasized about someone else, whether flying solo (with B.O.B.) or enjoying the horizontal mambo with a partner.

I say variety is the spice of life. If it stays just that. As long as they are still warming your bed, not someone else's then LET THE FANTISIZING BEGIN!
To be fair, if you had a partner that looks like...well... Gerard Butler when he was filming 300 and was totally ripped, you WOULD be thinking about your partner...But not all of us are quite that lucky and occasionally have to visit a far off fantasy world. My favorite destination being ManCandyland, where all the men of my blog sit patiently awaiting my arrival, I have a season pass!
LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL You're so right! I can always count on you to just lay it out there unvarnished.

Kelly O said...

I like to be blunt, why Beat around the bush...so to speak.

Mandy said...

And if we don't have enough men to fantasize about, we can always come here and add new bodies and faces. Nice of you to do all the work for us, Kelly! I'm sure you don't mind.