CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my world!

Welcome to my world!
Some of you might already know me as DemonLover from
my other blog: http://www.demonloversbooksandmore.com/ or from my Facebook page and all the delicious Man Candy I supply; but I thought it was time to branch out.
Here you will find a little taste of everything: sex, love, man candy, life and more.
I want this to be a blog that has something for everyone...

Thanks for stopping by!



Man Candy

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Back in the saddle, I mean gym again...

For those who already know me, you might have seen my rant on Facebook about my newest gym experience.
Either way, I'm going to share again.
Tuesday, Novenmber 2nd was the start of "Bootcamp" at my gym. I decided I needed to jump start my fitness routine and get back on track, so I'm offically paying someone to punish me!
At age 37 with 3 kids,and a full-time career, I find it hard to make time for exercise; but I know it's a necessary evil. So, into my story walks TINKERHELL; our personal trainer. Don't get me wrong, she's the sweetest and most like-able person you'd ever meet OUT of the gym. IN the gym she is "No Mercy" with a smile.
The first hour session consisted of a fitness test and then the workout. I was so red faced and out of breath I thought I'd die, or at least throw up. Well, I did neither and made it through the entire class.

Thursday, November 4th. Day 2 of the bootcamp was better. Did you know your knees can sweat? Really?? I spent so much time on them doing push-ups that my workout pants were drenched!
The truly horrific part of the night was the weigh in and measure prior to the class. I think the scale at the gym is broken or maybe the trainer had her foot on it when I wasn't looking??
Well...let's just say my goal is to get down to 160 pounds and a I have a way to go...
The good news is that the scale at home says I lost 6 pounds and I think we'll go with that.

I even ventured to the gym tonight to workout, I was the only one there! Guess I'm the only one silly enough to workout on a Sunday night.

I'm going to keep you all posted on my progress and maybe even post some pictures when I am presentable.
So far I feel better about exercising and watching what I eat, it's impotant to me. I've also discovered something... I hate push-ups! Anyone know how to make them easier? or train to be better at them?
Oh well, we'll take this journey together and I can't wait to unveil te results.

Kelly O.

2 comments:

Marianne Strnad said...

You are my workout hero! I will be following your progress with great interest. I need to do the same for myself as well. You go girl!

ed pills online said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.